Industries Served & Affiliated Associations
Exley Lumber Company: Serving a Range of Industries Since 1940
Since 1940, the Exley Lumber Company has provided exceptional forest and sawmilling services to a wide range of industries. Our business operates with transparency and honesty to provide our customers with the best quality services possible. We owe our success, in part, to a dedicated staff and loyal customers who have been with us for years.
The industries we serve:
- Wood Treating Plants: Over the past 7 decades, our lumber company has supplied many wood treating plants. The high demand for our quality timber and lumber products generates a constant flow of work. Ask us how we can partner together to serve you.
- Forest Landowners: Exley Lumber gets the job done for landowners. From buying timber to reforestation, we are a turnkey operation that employs our Certified Master Timber Harvester credentials, years of experience and sustainable practices to meet the individual needs of forest landowners. Talk to us before you sell your timber.
- Lumber Brokers: We are a dependable source for rough and dimensional lumber products, especially Southern Yellow Pine. First, we own a comprehensive wholesale lumber company, Riverfield Sales, Inc., that would be delighted to handle your lumber needs. Second, other top lumber brokers have relied on us for more than 70 years to meet their needs. Let us know how we can fill your lumber requirements.
- Railroad Companies: Exley Lumber manufactures industrial grade timbers, crossties, and bridge supports for railroad companies. Our rail customers trust us to provide them with quality products and superior service. Talk to us about your upcoming railway projects.
- Log Home Manufacturers: From timber frames to dimensional lumber, we supply a leading log home manufacturer with high-quality lumber for their construction requirements. Get in touch with our timber company to enhance the quality of your log cabins.
- Paper Mills: Exley produces wood chips from its sawmill for our paper-making customers. Sustainable practices and product traceability assure paper mills of environmentally responsible and uniform product. See to us for your raw materials.
Contact Exley Lumber to sell your timber, for dimensional lumber, or for reforestation and more: 912-754-3716 or email@example.com. See us before you sell.